Movie lovers should mark their calendar for the French Film Festival starting on October 16th to the 18th. Ive never been an expert on french movies since i dont speak french but im gonna attend all of them since the movies they are showing won many awards.
The French Institute in Kuwait has the pleasure to invite you to “Les nuits du cinema français – French Cinema Nights”. The festival will be held from the 16th to the 18th of October 2012 at Cinescape 360 Mall.
The Festival will screen 3 award winning and critically acclaimed films from last year over a span of three days.
– The Intouchables : “The most popular French film of the year”
– The Artist : “The most awarded French film in history, including 5 Oscars and 1 Best actor award at the Cannes Film Festival”
– Declaration of War “France’s official 2011 Academy Award entry”
All the movies will be screened in French with English & Arabic Subtitles.
Tuesday October 16th
– 8.30 pm : The Intouchables
Wednesday October 17th
– 6.30 pm : The Artist
– 8.30 pm : Declaration of War
Thursday October 18th
– 6.30 pm : Declaration of War
– 8.30 pm : The Artist
This event is organized in partnership with Cinescape (Kuwait National Cinema Company).
I would like to recommend Dark Shadows, Avengers & Mirror Mirror & have an awesome weekend all 🙂
Its not a weekend without a good movie to watch so in case you are wondering which movie you should go to i would highly recommend The Avengers for Action lovers, The Lucky One for the Romantic seekers and of course Mirror Mirror for the whole family.
Have a nice weekend everybody 🙂